Skye Canyon Chalk & Cheers Vendor Rules & Regulations
Applications must be received by Sunday, September 5 and vendors will be notified of their selection for the vendor booth via email by Monday, September 6.
CRITERIA & SELECTION
- To ensure diversity and product integrity representatives of Skye Canyon will review all applications and select participants.
- All products must be original ideas and created entirely by the vendor.
- Providing of services (face painting, tarot card reading, henna tattoos) is strictly prohibited.
- The event is family friendly and all products must be appropriate for the venue.
- Check-in will begin promptly at 9:00am on Saturday, September 25. All vendors must be ready to sell at 10:30 a.m.
- Vehicles are allowed on the grass during set-up and must be off the grass by 10:00 a.m.
- No fireworks, open-flame candles, or similar items are permitted.
- All vendors are responsible for removing and disposing of their own trash and waste.
- All vendors are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol during Chalk + Cheers event hours.
- Booth spaces are 10’x10’. Vendors must stay within the perimeters of the assigned booth and avoid interference with other booth spaces. There are no guaranteed space locations.
- Double booth spaces (20’x20’) may be available and must be arranged by the events coordinator email@example.com
- Vendor space is on grass with limited electrical hookups available. All electrical needs will need to be communicated with the events coordinator
- Booths are non-transferable
- If artist/business contact is participating in both the chalk art contest and vendor booth, the artist/business must ensure that the vendor booth is fully staffed and operational throughout the duration of the event.
- All shade tents will be anchored but please keep in mind that wind can be a factor. Please plan accordingly for your displays.