In Las Vegas, active families, couples, and individuals look to Skye Canyon as a place to call home. They love the proximity of the beautiful Spring Mountains, but that’s not the only feature attracting them to this next-generation master planned community. The homes themselves are attention-worthy, and create the perfect setting for an unparalleled lifestyle in the Northwest Valley.
Welcome to Pulte Homes
For more than six decades, Pulte has been building beautiful homes designed to fit your lifestyle. Now, they bring their years of experience and high-quality work to Skye Canyon. Pulte homes feature open-concept family rooms, spacious pantries, walk-in closets, and so much more. Unique concepts like these demonstrate Pulte’s commitment to building homes that simplify your life:
- Everyday Entry: This is a carefully designed designated space by the door where you can store shoes, bags, keys, jackets, and more—so you know exactly where to find them when you’re ready to go again.
- Super Laundry: Pulte knows that laundry is more than mere wash and dry: there’s sorting, hanging, ironing, steaming, and folding. The Super Laundry gives you the space to do it all—and to store your necessary supplies, cutting down on clutter and chaos in other areas of your home.
- Owner’s Retreat: A multi-functional space, the Owner’s Retreat is just off the master bedroom. It’s a place for you to find some quiet time, pursue hobbies, or complete your morning routine without disturbing your sleeping spouse.
- Smart Kitchen Storage: There’s no wasted space in a Pulte kitchen. Cook, clean, entertain, and enjoy with ease—with space for every pot, pan, and appliance.
- Family Bathrooms: Optional privacy doors to the tub and toilet, double sinks, and large countertops help streamline morning and evening routines, no matter how many people share the bathroom.
- Energy Advantage: These smart homes are designed for technological conveniences and energy efficiency. There’s a reason Pulte has won the Green Builder of the Year Award, and you reap the benefits with lower utility costs.
- Life Tested Home Design: The features in a Pulte home were perfected as a result of homeowner feedback. Real residents helped shape every convenient corner of the home. These designs are fit for life—real life.
Pulte homes are built for modern living, and their location in Skye Canyon brings the best of two worlds together: modern convenience and everyday luxury combined with the great outdoors.
Discover Two Unique Communities
Our Skye Canyon Pulte communities are Eagle Ridge and Solitude. Eagle Ridge is a gated community with six two-story home designs ranging from 2,058 to 2,604 square feet, ideal for families, couples or individuals who work from home, and anyone who enjoys having frequent out-of-town guests eager to explore the incredible desert or mountain landscape at Mt. Charleston, Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs, or Red Rock Canyon.
In the gated community of Solitude, you have the opportunity to choose from three one-story designs ranging from 1,959 to 2,462 square feet. These magnificent homes offer all the simplicity of single-story living without sacrificing choice: you may like a three-car garage or a garage extension, covered patios or additional patio space, or additional cabinets—and that’s just the beginning.
Design Your Life
Pulte offers four interactive design tools to help you create your ideal home. The Interactive Floor Plan Tool gives you the opportunity to explore what it would look like to convert rooms, add a patio or a bathtub, and more. The Elevation Tool is where you’ll choose your home’s first impression: the look of the exterior.
From there, you can use the Furniture Planner and the Room Designer to really get a feel for how your interior will look and flow. From flooring to countertops to colors, try different combinations until you find the perfect design for you.
Enjoy Your New Neighborhood
Your neighbors had the same idea you did: find a place to call home that embraces the beauty of the area and provides the opportunity to enjoy an active lifestyle. Skye Canyon brings you all together.
At Skye Center, you’ll enjoy a community space complete with a bistro, free WiFi, pool, splash pad, BBQ patio, and plenty of space for events and gatherings. The dog park is the perfect place for your best friend to make a few four-legged friends of his own. And when it’s time to head out into our big backyard—the Spring Mountains and the surrounding area—you’ll want to stop by Skye Center to take advantage of our sports and recreation equipment rental program, exclusive to Skye Canyon residents. If you’d rather participate in an outdoor group activity, the Activity and Special Events Coordinator is always planning programs and excursions, from trail runs to stargazing adventures, for you to enjoy.
Skye Fitness is your own private health club. Enjoy top-of-the-line fitness equipment, like Pilates reformers and TRX trainers, as well as a yoga room, group fitness classes, indoor cycling, personal training, an outdoor Junior Olympic swimming pool, a sports field, a basketball court, a juice bar, and children’s fitness programming. Your workout will be one of the highlights of your day, and it’s available right out your front door.
Skye Canyon Marketplace
The Skye Canyon Marketplace retail center is anchored by Smith’s Marketplace, which is so much more than a grocery store. For your convenience, this 124,000-square-foot store offers a pharmacy, home goods, dine-in and take-out meals, apparel, and more. This center will continue to grow with additional goods and services, from dry cleaners to restaurants, to meet the needs of your active daily life.
Just Minutes From Your Pulte Home
You’re only a few miles from wonderful hiking and biking trails, parks, campgrounds, and the Paiute Golf Resort. The Las Vegas Strip, complete with world-class dining and entertainment, is 18 miles away—far enough for you to escape its daily hustle and bustle, but close enough to enjoy your favorite performers and restaurants whenever you’d like.
Come Home to Skye Canyon
If you’re seeking a community not only suited to your active lifestyle, but intentionally designed to enhance it, we invite you to explore Pulte Homes at Skye Canyon. When you choose a Pulte home, you’ll have a partner from start to finish: you’ll be able to ask questions, receive design recommendations, and stay up-to-date with construction as it progresses to ensure you’re delighted with every detail. Your new home is covered by a 10-year limited warranty—Pulte believes in the quality of their work, and they back it up.
Whether you’re moving across town or across the country, with your family or on your own, your Pulte home is where you’ll start the next chapter of your life. Please contact us to schedule a visit. We look forward to welcoming you home.