“Guaranteed Win” Rules for First Look
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and tour the models in-person through either Facebook Lead Generation or via the Skye Canyon website and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Nevada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Century Communities, Skye Canyon, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Skye Canyon as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 9am PST and ending Thursday, October 6, 2022, 11:59pm PST. All entries must be received by Thursday, October 6, 2022, 11:59pm PST. Model tour must be completed by November 13, 2022.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by signing up and touring the models in-person through either Facebook Lead Generation or via the Skye Canyon website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Skye Canyon. You may enter only once. Only one certificate per household allowed. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Skye Canyon.
- Prizes: The first 50 people to complete an in-person model tour from the list of those who signed up via Facebook Lead Generation or the Skye Canyon First Look landing page will receive a $25 certificate for Aspire Coffee House, as well as Skye Canyon branded merchandise. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Skye Canyon. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Skye Canyon’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Skye Canyon to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The first 50 people to sign up and complete the tour via aforementioned scheduling methods will receive a prize.
- Winner Selection & Notification: Prize recipients will pick up their prize in-person at the model complex while supplies last. Tour must be completed by November 13, 2022. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SKYE CANYON’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Skye Canyon, anyone acting on behalf of Skye Canyon, and Skye Canyon’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Skye Canyon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Skye Canyon’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Skye Canyon may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Skye Canyon. Skye Canyon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Skye Canyon has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Skye Canyon reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Skye Canyon and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Skye Canyon 10111 W Skye Canyon Park Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89166, USA.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Skye Canyon is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.