On March 9, 2019 join us for the 4th annual
Skye Canyon 5k/8k Road Run.
The race benefits Special Olympics Nevada, and all participants will receive a finisher medal, t-shirt, and swag bag. In honor of Skye Canyon’s 4th Anniversary, all registered race runners/walkers will receive a complimentary post-race pancake breakfast. Guests can also enjoy the pancake breakfast for a $5 donation that benefits Special Olympics Nevada.
Exit US 95 at Skye Canyon Park Drive and head west
Event Details and Schedule
- Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. race start
- Pancake Breakfast begins after race.
- Location: Skye Canyon Park, 10111 W. Skye Canyon Park Drive Las Vegas, NV 89166
- Shirt sizes are guaranteed for participants who register by February 14.
- The race is open to all ability levels.
Online race registration is now closed.
In person registrations will be accepted starting at 8:00 a.m.tomorrow.
Packets can also be picked up at Skye Center on race morning starting at 8:00 a.m.
Benefitting Special Olympics Nevada
After the 5k/8k Road Run, Skye Canyon is offering a $5 pancake breakfast that is open to the public, the proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Nevada.
Fit Lives Here
The 5k/8k Road Race is part of the Skye Canyon Fit Lives Here community event series. Skye Canyon is dedicated to supporting healthy lifestyles for everyone through outstanding amenities, inspiring events and access to the great outdoors.