Come celebrate the active outdoor life.
Ready, set, run! The ultimate day of fitness and outdoor fun returns as Skye Canyon hosts Fit Fest 2021 on Saturday, March 6. Runners ranging from novices to trailblazers to those seeking a stroll with family and friends will find the road race that’s perfect for their stride, including a 5K/8K road race, and one-mile fun run. Following the race, you can recharge with socially distanced Sound Off Yoga and Meditation activities and fuel your whole adventure with bites from local food trucks.
Early registration for Skye Canyon residents and active or retired military is now open. Even better, 100% of the race proceeds benefit the Kline Veteran’s Fund, a charitable organization providing financial assistance and other support to homeless, at-risk, and indigent Veterans and their families in Southern Nevada.
Saturday, March 6th, 2021
8:00am – 12:00pm
Skye Canyon Park
10111 W. Skye Canyon Park Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89166
1-Mile Fun Run
Anyone can run! Sign up for the 1-Mile Fun Run and enjoy a fun walk or run around our easy 1 mile route. All ages and levels are welcome.
Race Packet: Finisher’s Medal, Race T-shirt, Goodie Bag
100% of the proceeds of all three races will benefit Kline Veteran’s Fund.
Schedule for Racers
Race Packet Pickup: March 1 – 5 from 8am – 6pm at Skye Fitness.
Packet pickup will also be available the day of the race, Saturday March 6, at from 8am – 9am at Skye Fitness.
Location: 10115 W Skye Canyon Park Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89166, click here for directions.
|8:00 a.m.||Packet Pick-Up|
|9:00 a.m.||Opening Ceremony|
|9:15 a.m.||Warm Up by Club Pilates|
|9:30 a.m.||Trail and Road Run|
|10:30 a.m.||Race Awards Ceremony|
|11:00 a.m.||Yoga & Guided Meditation by Sound Off Vegas|
|12:00 p.m.||Conclusion of Fit Fest|
Food & Drink
Refuel after your run with fare from your favorite Las Vegas food trucks. Maize and Aspire Coffee House will be on site to satisfy your appetite.
Interested in being a Vendor?
For all Fit Fest vendor inquiries please click here.
Fitness & Wellness
Energize your wellbeing with one of our complimentary yoga or meditation classes hosted by Sound Off Vegas.
With the “Sound Off’s” innovative fitness experience, you’ll be able to focus and connect with the instructors while enjoying new ways to use headphones in an active environment. This experience will allow us to maintain 6′ social distancing but participate together.
Tour The Community
Tour stunning model homes from 7 of the nation’s finest home builders. Click here to browse all new homes available at Skye Canyon.
Check out all of the features Skye Center and Skye Fitness have to offer and chat with representatives from leading outdoor companies, destinations, associations and more at Fit Fest.
Schedule and activities are subject to change.
Health & Safety
In accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and varying state health guidelines, Skye Canyon has implemented safety measures to mitigate COVID-19 transmission risks at events, such as but not limited to:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times. Racers will be required to follow the Nevada state mandate and wear a face covering at all times.
- Health Screenings: All participants must pass temperature checks and health screenings prior to admission.
- Social Distancing: Capacity will be limited, start times will be staggered. All sign-ups will be made online. Staff and participants will be asked to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between themselves and other people. Racers must observe and obey all signage that promotes social distancing. Line queues will be placed and distancing shall be enforced throughout the event, specifically at the following locations: check-in area, restrooms, start line, obstacles, water stations, finisher medal collection, and food and beverage queues.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing: A sanitization crew will be present to regularly disinfect surfaces. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
- Event and Course Adjustments: On-course water stations will be available. Hydration packs will be permitted and should be filled prior to arrival. No onsite water filling will be available.
- Arrival Procedure: Racers will not be permitted to enter Skye Canyon Park until 30 minutes prior to their start time. Racers will not be permitted to change their start time.
- Important Information: High risk individuals, or anyone living with high risk individuals, are encouraged not to attend this event. Always refer to the latest governing body guidelines when deciding if you should attend. If you are sick with COVID-19, have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, it is important to stay home until it is safe to be around others.